The 3M Cloud Library allows readers to explore and borrow eBooks from the ABC Library, at home or on-the-go. Check out a book on an iPad, take notes while reading on a laptop, and finish the book on an Android smartphone. The bookmark feature works across all devices, so readers never lose their place. You can read when, where and how you want.
Instructions and Software Download
Download the app from the app store of your device by searching '3M Cloud' or use the links below.
- Android App from Google Play
- iOS App (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) from iTunes
- Nook App (HD/HD+ Tablet, Color, Tablet) from Barnes & Noble
- Nook SimpleTouch (Use the PC App or Mac App to transfer eBooks to your device via USB)
- Kindle App (Not supported by Amazon. If you would like compatibility with your Kindle device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Desktop and Laptop
- PC App (Click button on left that says 'Download')
- Mac App (Click button on left that says 'Download')
Adobe Digital Editions Download
Download the Cloud Library App for your device
Download Software, Log in!
- Download the 3M Cloud Library software. System requirements are listed on the download page, which will open in a new window.
- Open the software to set it up for your initial use (should only have to do this once if on a personal computer that you do not have to share). Answer each field!
- Select State/County--pick NM from the menu.
- Select Library--"Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Library"
- Library-ID/Username--enter your 14-digit ABC Library card number.
- Password--this is your 4-digit PIN
- Click the Login button.
- After logging in, the 3M Cloud Library will ask a question about Adobe IDs (this software is based on Adobe technology). If you have
- Used Adobe Digital Editions on your computer before, the system will want to use the Adobe ID associated with the software. Say Yes.
- Have not used Adobe Digital Editions on the computer before, you should be asked to set an Adobe ID or be asked if you wish to use a system-generated ID. Either is fine.
- Getting Started
- Browse, Search, & Check-out
- Helpful Reading Features
- Transfer eBooks