Hours and location
Tony Hillerman Library
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
The Library is surrounded by the Albuquerque Rose Garden.
East Rose Garden
Take a Library Tour with abcreads
Programs @ Tony Hillerman
Saturday, 5/18, 4 p.m.
Steampunk Crafts: Hand-color photographs
Learn how to hand-color old photographs. All materials are provided. Registration required. There are still seats left in the 4 p.m. session. Call 291-6264 to register or stop by the Information Desk.
Summer Reading Program 2013
June 1 - July 27
Join us for our Kick-off Event- Saturday, June 1, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sign-up for the Summer Reading Program!
- Create Make & Take Crafts: “Rock Band,” Paper Cave, Egg-Carton Critter, & CD Sun Catcher
- Win a prize at the Pebble Pitch
- Solve the Ant Maze, Word Search & Scavenger Hunt
- Discover what the surface of the Sun really looks like-- solar telescopes!
- “Goodie bag” from Title Wave Books [while supplies last]
Try our new Ask Us! service,
for any questions about our services, collections, or ways we can assist you.
Log in to My Account to:
- Renew items
- View, Cancel, or Freeze your holds
- Pay fees online
- Rate items in our catalog
Save My Searches
Save your Reading History
Update your personal information
Download digital media
Access online databases
Sign up to receive email courtesy notices.
Purchase slightly used, recently published fiction titles. All proceeds benefit the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Libraries!
Calculate the value of your Library